A Gift to Never Forget
Over 1,700+ Happy Parents
Free Shipping On ALL Orders
30 Days Smiles Guarantee
What makes MyLittleTot's "Memory keepsake" different?
Here's what's on your Memory Keepsake
Weight at Birth
Time & Place of Birth
Enjoy FREE Worldwide Shipping Today!
Get inspiration from the homes of our customers
📦 Ridiculously Fast Delivery
30 Day Smiles Guarantee
10 foods to help support a healthy immune system
Winter is coming, combined with little ones going back to school and nursery, can only mean one thing… cold and flu season is upon us. We spoke to our nutritionist Alana Hilton who shared her top 10 foods to support a healthy immune system for you and your family.
And here they are:
- Leafy Greens like spinach and kale: Vitamin A, C, Folate
Vitamin A, B12, Folate, Zinc
- Berries: Vitamin C, Antioxidants / phytonutrients
- Eggs: B6, B12, Vitamin D, Selenium
- Fish: B6, B12, Copper, Vitamin D, Iron, Selenium
- Fortified breakfast cereals: B6, B12, Iron, Vitamin D, Zinc
- Oranges: Vitamin C
- Nuts & Seeds: Copper, Folate, Selenium, Zinc
- Meat: Copper, Iron, Zinc
- Yogurt: Beneficial Bacteria, Vitamin B12
We hope these foods help keep you and your family fighting fit.